Monday, August 15th:
6:00 PM: Gastown Giants vs Tamarack Thunder (Rockies scorekeep)
8:00 PM: Fire Prevention Prospectors vs Optimum Crush Rockies (Giants scorekeep)
Tuesday, August 16th:
6:00 PM: Slades Fire Protection Expos vs Tamarack Thunder (Prospectors scorekeep)
8:00 PM: Fire Prevention Prospectors vs Gastown Giants (Thunder scorekeeps)
Wednesday, August 17th:
6:00 PM: Fire Prevention Prospectors vs Tamarack Thunder (Slades scorekeeps)
8:00 PM: Slades Fire Protection Expos vs Optimum Crush Rockies (Thunder scorekeeps)
Thursday, August 18th:
6:00 PM: Gastown Giants vs Optimum Crush Rockies (Prospectors scorekeep)
8:00 PM: Slades Fire Protection Expos vs Fire Prevention Prospectors (Rockies scorekeep)
Friday, August 19th:
6:00 PM: Optimum Crush Rockies vs Tamarack Thunder (Giants scorekeep, Prospectors beer garden)
8:00 PM: Gastown Giants vs Slades Fire Protection Expos (Rockies scorekeep, Thunder beer garden)
Saturday, August 20th:
10:00 AM: Game 1: 1st vs 2nd (4th scorekeeps)
12:00 PM: Game 2: 3rd vs 4th (loser game 1 scorekeeps, winner game 1 beer garden)
2:30 PM: Game 3: loser Game 1 vs winner Game 2 (winner game 1 scorekeeps, loser Game 2 beer garden)
4:30 PM: Game 4: winner Game 1 vs winner Game 3 (scorekeepers TBD, loser Game 3 beer garden)
- No new inning will begin after the 90 minute mark in the round robin.
- In the playoff round (excluding the final), no new inning will begin after the 1 hour 45 minute mark.
- There is no time limit for the final.
- Round robin games that are tied are scored as a tie. International rules are used for playoff games that end in a tie.
- Mercy rules are 15 runs after 3 innings, 10 runs after 4, 7 runs after 5.
- Designated runners are allowed.
- Home team in round robin determined by place in league standings.
- Higher seed has choice of home/away in playoffs.
- Tiebreakers in round robin determined in this order: head to head, run differential (max +/- 7 per game), runs against, runs for, coin flip.
- Teams must play with players from their own team roster. If players are to be added, they must be cleared with captains before the tournament begins.